The Massachusetts Association of Personnel Services (MAPS) is a professional trade association representing the Search and Staffing Industry in Massachusetts. Our membership is comprised of Direct Hire Placement, Staffing and Executive Search firms located in Massachusetts. MAPS is one of the oldest personnel associations in the country.. We provide a cohesive voice and resource for our industry and have established ourselves as the primary resource for professional development, certification, communications, government affairs, industry trends and analysis, and a code of ethics.
What are the Benefits of Being a MAPS Member?
• Free attendance at all four of our training seminars (first person free, $49/pp for each additional attendee)
• Discounted registration at the annual New England Conference in Portsmouth, NH May 5th & 6th
• Monthly newsletter (Legislative updates, Training articles, Updates on the MAPS community & more!)
• Access to member only events (Annual Red Sox outing, Networking Receptions, Holiday Events)
• Access to our industry partners for products and services
• Discounted individual legal consultation for your business from our legal advisor, John Bauer, Esq.
• Company listing on our new website
• Professional Development through a network of peers who do what you do!
MAPS is active in developing and presenting a wide variety of training and educational programs specifically targeted to our industry. Nationally recognized industry speakers are frequently retained to conduct seminars and training sessions on topics such as recruitment, client development, motivation,technology and the Internet, industry trends, and much more.
New England Conference
One of the largest and most dynamic regional conferences in the country, the New England Conference is an annual three-day educational conference. MAPS partners with the all New England state personnel associations to present educational programs designed for owners, managers, and individual recruiters.
Recognized by Corporate America as the symbol of excellence in the Search & Staffing Industry, the Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) and the Certified Temporary-Staffing Specialist (CTS) designations are offered through MAPS in conjunction with the National Association of Personnel Services (NAPS). CPC/CTS Certification was initially established as a self-regulating vehicle for the staffing industry. It has been updated and evolved into a more comprehensive certification program that encompasses a professional knowledge base in employment law, changing regulations, best business practices and the highest standards of ethics.
To receive more information or to register for the CPC/CTS Certification click here.